Armored RNA Quant® Internal Process Control
Armored Controls have been used in IVD-approved assays for more than 20 years and serve as important tools in the rapidly evolving space of molecular diagnostics. For technologies ranging from qPCR to NGS, the Armored RNA Quant® Internal Process Control is a convenient and inexpensive way to monitor the quality of your assay.
This control is a non-specific, 1,000 base pair IVT RNA (non-homologous) sequence, encapsulated in a coat of protein armor which renders it resistant to degradation. It can be spiked into your sample (e.g., urine, blood, CSF, liquid biopsy) to monitor the overall efficiency of your process. This robust and versatile control allows you to measure specificity and sensitivity of your assay during development or while running samples as an on-board process control.
Features & Specs
• Simple, spike-in solution monitors extraction and process efficiency
• Compatible with RNA-based assays
• Incorporates 1000bp, non-coding sequence
• Encapsulated, nuclease-resistant particle
• NIST traceable for standardization and reproducibility